Twitter Badge

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rant No.4 - Teh Ghey Agenda



Nigerians are homophobic but there are some of us that think we know better and aren’t. But those guys are full of shit and they are no fun anyway. Girls with gay best friends are as bad as girls with fat best friends. You whores know you become instantly hotter when you hang out with such unless the guy in question has a weird fat fetish. Which is totally acceptable…like really…big girls need love too…ok, I’ll shut up now because my foot is way down my throat that it might just induce barf.

My aunt thinks there’s a gay conspiracy in Hollywood and the sudden inclusion of gay people on TV is part of the supreme plan to draw all hetero people to the ghey side. I love my aunt to death and I wish she was my mother but that has to be the most ludicrous claim I’ve heard since I claimed that Osama Bin Laden attacked America because America was approaching Sodom and Gomorrah levels. Yes, I have my own history of blatant homophobia.



I don’t blame Nigerians for being homophobic. There aren’t that many gay people in Nigeria so it is easy to be taken aback by two dudes making out. Note I said “dudes” because with girls it’s completely different. Two girls making out with in public could either be
1. Attention seeking whores or
2. Drunk attention seeking whores.


But not lesbians because lesbians don’t play that shit. And real lesbians aren’t that hot anyway.


Nigerians and the ghey community are just like Anglo Americans and their Negro counterparts. It might look like they get along but they inherently dislike each other. But I voted for Obama and my best friend is black so I can’t be racist. Well, I know a gay guy and we were on the same beer pong team. He even smacked my ass when we won…no homo.

4 comments:

  1. haha
    panties in a wad much
    sugabelly...i am disappointed too...you are friends with me...wtf? i'm like the most narrow minded and ignorant prick evah!!!

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nosa
    You're so silly but we shall discuss that later...

    @ Marcus
    {Just because I know you're going come back}
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions ne c'est pas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Says who? Abeg new story, nigerians have a lot of gays, or Dl guys. I went to boarding school and you always caught 2 guys doing it

    ReplyDelete